OverviewToday’s Oil Refinery business challenges revolve around materials tracking, conversion and maintenance of different volume of hydrocarbon at different temperatures. In an era of the unpredictable, unexpected and unplanned, we empower Oil Refinery business with the comfort and security of knowing the real-time transaction through our system EnergyApps.GTS EnergyApps is one of the success stories of Global Technology Services. It is an integrated offering that starts with the item procurement to shipment and ends with the right business decisions. I t is an integrated software solution to purchase stock, refine and sell products for internal as well as external customers. It provides facility to maintain inventory of stocks in multiple stock points and tanks. In tank stocks are maintained and controlled with the help of the calibration readings. Based on the dip reading, the exact quantity is measured.
- Optimize production
- Make better decisions
- Closely integrated with Oracle applications
- Follow Oracle costing method
- Used Oracle R12 SLA architecture
Typical Issues in Oil Refineries Energy
- - Volume of hydrocarbon changes with a change in temperature and pressure.
- - Convert the volumes of hydrocarbon at natural temperature and pressure to those at specific temperatures.
- - Maintain calibration chart and records of dips to determine the product quantities.
- - Transaction capturing of different process units like crude distillation unit, hydro treating unit, catalytic cracking unit etc.
EnergyApps provides a comprehensive suite to meet the Business requirements of the Refinery ProcessesRefineries constantly need to deliver high quality products to customers on schedule and high returns on investments to shareholders. Under the pressure to perform, refineries must carry out realistic transaction tracking for their products.
EnergyApps is developed based on Oracle AOL standards with web access tools and is deployed as a fully web enabled application. It is built in with comprehensive layers of access control which provides foolproof data and access security desired by most of the organizations.EnergyApps is fully integrated with different Oracle E-Business Suite products like Order Management, Inventory, Process Manufacturing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger. Oracle Item Master and R12 SLA architecture allows users to create accounting entries based on different business needs like product, organization, etc.
Back to Home Back to Top