GTS Oracle Property Competency
- Property Sales
- Property Leasing ( Lessor, Lessee , Sub Lease)
- Mall management
- Property Allotment/Allocation
- Service Billing
- Property GIS Integration
GTS has implemented Oracle Property Manager and GTS Accelerators to meet the following business scenarios:
- Developers or Group companies selling their units.
- Property Owners Leasing their units
- Company allocating own/ leased units for employees
- Government body allocating units to their citizens
- Multi brand Franchisee “Leasing in” large number of Units
- Mall Management
- Property Management on behalf of different owners
- Integrate Oracle Fusion Sales to GTS Property Extensions
- Offer the complete Property Solution in PaaS
Botswana Housing Corporation (BHC) is a parastatal corporation solely owned by Botswana Government with a mandate to provide for the housing, office and other building needs of the Government and other local authorities. With a view to streamline their processes and optimize the resources and also provide better service to their customers BHC decided to implement a tier 1 ERP. After doing a thorough study and extensive evaluation, BHC ultimately decided on “Oracle eBusiness Suite” with SAIS/GTS combine as the implementation vendor. The project was awarded to SAIS/GTS combine solely based on the merits of GTS experience in Real Estate Industry and the references. SAIS, the local vendor was to implement Oracle Financials, HRMS, Purchasing and Inventory and GTS to implement Projects Management and Projects costing, Telesales, Tele Service, Property Manager and EAM. The implementation duration was targeted to complete in 12 months and this was achieved, thanks to the excellent team work displayed by GTS/SAIS consultants and management support from BHC.
- To do away with multiple system and have an integrated application which avoids duplication of data entry.
- Streamline and standardize existing processes by adopting best practices.
- Have 360 degree view of the customer transactions enabling BHC to provide better customer service.
- Have a reporting system that provides accurate data at any point in time.
- Implemented Oracle Financials, HRMS, Purchasing, Inventory Projects Management and Costing, CRM, Property Manager, EAM along with GTS Accelerators.
- After extensive Business Requirements Study, Mapping document was prepared for the respective track. Once the sign off was done by BHC management, Prototype was developed and demonstrated. After iteration the solution was tested extensively and accepted by the users.
- Along with available GTS Accelerators few additional customizations were developed in the area of Projects to Property integration, Evaluation and Pricing of Properties, Interest Rate Revision on Installment Purchase, Facility Management etc.
- Single integrated system with inbuilt workflows
- Unified Business processes
- Timely availability information for optimal decision making
- Improved efficiency and optimal utilization of company assets
- Improved customer Service
The property boom started in UAE in the year 2002 with Dubai Government allowing expats to buy and own freehold property in selected areas of the city. Around this time, GTS bagged its first major order from Damac, one of the leading developers in the country for implementing Oracle eBusiness suite. Immediately after successful completion of this project, GTS bagged another order from Dar Al Arkan, a leading developer in KSA and thus started the real estate competency within GTS. With every real estate project that followed GTS expanded its portfolio of “Accelerators” which help the users to go through their business processes whether it is selling or leasing. Now GTS is in a position to meet most of the business processes of the industry including the ones that are special to GCC countries.