Oracle Utilities Solutions
Oracle Utilities ApplicationsGTS provides implementation services for:
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing system (CC&B)
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management system (MDM)
- Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management Systems (MWM)
- The First company to implement Oracle CC&B system in the GCC and Middle East
- First to implement Arabic enabled CC&B
- Has completed four CC&B implementations in the GCC region
- Has developed utility best practices for local and regional requirements
- Has developed knowledge base to Develop and Integrate e-Services Portal with CC&B
- Has developed interfaces between CC&B and other several applications including e-payment portals, IVR, Financial, SMS, E-mail, GIS, DMS Systems and MIS Reporting
- Fully familiar with implementation and cultural requirements of the region
- First to integrate Emirates Nation ID with CC&B
- First to implement ETPM (Pilot Project)
GTS Value Proposition
Large Pool of Bi-lingual (Arabic/ English) Functional Resources Highly knowledgeable, possessing rich experience of successful implementation.
Large Pool of Technical Resources Highly knowledgeable, possessing rich experience Oracle Database and Middleware Technologies like SOA and Application Servers.
Local and Regional Adaptability Custom Built Plug-in configuration allowing fine-tuning of application to suit the regional business processes resulting in quicker development at lower costs.
World-Class Support 24/7 back up service whenever and wherever.
GTS Utility team provides complete services for the implementation and maintenance, for Oracle’s Smart Grid Suite of applications for Utilities Companies.